South Korea favorite destination



My favorite destination is South Korea, because I really like Kpop music and  I seem interesting the korean culture, food and festival. Besides the country is a one the most technology and have the more fast internet in the world.

Resultado de imagen para rio hanI would like go to the Han river in Seúl, because is one of the biggest river in South Korea, and is a typical places.

Other places, i would like is the city of Seul, is a very modern city like New York and have a many palaces to visit like Changdeokgung, also have many museum, the national museum of Korea, and the owl museum that have a many paints, utensil, stamp about this bird.
Resultado de imagen para soju y ramenAs the culture korean is a very religious, they have a numerous temples that everyone can to visit.


Resultado de imagen para Changdeokgung

The food is other thing that I interest, I would like taste of Soju, is that a famous alcohol in korea to make of rice, and Ramen, and Kimchi.

Comentarios

  1. South korea, so beautiful but so expensive D: I hope you will can go someday

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares