The best concert I attended ever



Resultado de imagen para concierto bts 2017The best concert I went, it was a concert of BTS, BTS is a korean group with 7 members, they arrived in Chile in 2015 for the first time, but I went to the 2nd time that they arrived in 2017. The show was in Movistar Arena, in March, despite I don't remember the day exactly,(I think it was a March 11 on Sunday). I went to the concert with my best friend Vicent, we arrived to Ohiggins Park at 12pm, we waited all evening for to the recital and we almost died because of the heat in this place. The doors opened at 8pm and the show started the 9pm, but, the producers opened the doors at 7pm because there were a lot little girls. When we entered, we waited while we sang the songs. When the concert started. I felt so happy and excited, I shouted and jumped because of the emotion. I sang all songs. The members danced and sang the songs, the coreographies were so amazing and the production of stage was so great.

Comentarios

  1. I've attended to many Korean pop concerts too :) The kpop shows are soooo amazing!

    ResponderBorrar

  2. that concert must have been very good, the Koreans dance and sing great

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Wow, I haven't gone to a concert like that, but I would really like to check them out, it must be a really intense and crazy experience.

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Wow what a heavy wait all night, I suppose it was worth it. Cute post

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares