My holidays


Resultado de imagen para fantasilandiaResultado de imagen para pichilemuIn my holidays, I want to do in this is to rest of university and the test, and I plan to celebrate the Christmas with my family, with my mom, grandmother, great aunt, my cousins and my aunt in my grandmother’s house. The New Year, we celebrate in family but in this day, we go to eat in restaurant or my family make to a barbecue in my aunt’s house, so I think that in this year that is to do. Although, I plan to see boyfriend and give to him hug of the New Year.  Futhermore, in this summer I don’t plan nothing, but I would like to go beach with my mom or my boyfriend. I would like to visit the beach Pichilemu, Viña del Mar or Valparaiso. With my boyfriend, we want to go to Go kart for to our anniversary, and we want to visit Fantasilandia too. With my mother, we think to go shopping, and we think in March, before to enter to university again, with my mom and my grandmother want to the north of Chile for one week, maybe Antofagasta or Iquique. By last, I want to meet with my friend of school, and maybe we go out in New Year to dance. Although, I only want to rest and sleep late. I like to sleep, in my vacations I want to wake up late and stay in my house with my dogs.

Comentarios

  1. I also plan to go to the beach this summer I think it's a good place to rest and get out of the monotony of life and also because it's summer, I have to take a sunbathing hahhah.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hi Cony, I think this is my first time reading your blog.. . C: Beautiful blog. Respect of holidays, What amazing looks the left pic hahha

    ResponderBorrar

  3. Hello, Cony! I will also visit fantasilandia hahahaha will be a good holiday

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares