Postgrade studies


IMG 0646The postgraduate study that I think i want to about the management, I want specialize in public management because I like it, I want to learn more about this and increase my skills, beside in the career Public Administration is necessary that the administrator has the tools for problems of the society, so they must be update with politics and problems. I want to do it in Universidad de Chile, the master's degree in government and public management, or the Pontificia Universidad Catolica de Chile. The postgraduate study is about the public politics and the management in the government and the public area. The subject that I more impressed is Comunicaciones para politicas publicas in the program of UC and Gestion Estrategica del Sector Publico in Universidad de Chile, the master’s in Universidad de Chile is more extensive than master’s UC that is three semesters. Although, I would like to do it outside of Chile too, principally in one country of Spanish speaking, because I isn’t good in English. Country as like Spain, Mexico or Brazil. The modaly I would like to study depend if I’ll work or not. If I’m work, I prefer that the postgraduate study is part time or only weekends or the evening. If I don’t work, I have a more free time and I prefer that it is in the morning this way I could to dedicate more time.


Comentarios


  1. that treacherous, you are going to study in the rival university jajajaj is a joke. <3

    I would also like to study abroad

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I would also like to specialize in public management at the Universidad de Chile

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares